Last updated: September 20, 2021
IF YOU OBJECT TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, OR ADD THE EXTENSIONS TO YOUR BROWSER, OR USE THE SERVICES IN ANY MANNER.
THE USE OF INFORMATION RECEIVED FROM THE GOOGLE API THROUGH THE EXTENSION WILL ADHERE TO THE CHROME WEB STORE USER DATA POLICY INCLUDING THE LIMITED USE REQUIREMENTS THEREIN.
1) What Information Do We Collect?
- Search result page data (search keyword and timestamp);
- Extension usage (how frequently is each part of the extension used).
- Personal Information voluntarily provided by you if and when you contact us, which may include your name and email address, provided that such information will be used solely to communicate with and support you, and will not be shared with any third parties;
- A registered user’s LinkedIn cookie is stored to access our application’s additional feature, “Lead Nurturing”. The cookie is used to log into your LinkedIn account to retrieve your prospects’ posts. It will not be used to obtain personal information.
- Geolocation by country;
- LinkedIn Hashtag Analytics unique identification number, which is a random number we generate to keep track of the data sets we collect. Although the unique ID does not reveal the identity of a user and is not generated based on any user personal information, it may be considered Personal Information in some jurisdictions.
2) How is the Data Used?
We collect your information during your access or use of the Extension for the purpose of providing and improving the Services. We use your Extension Usage Data based on the necessity of such information in providing and improving the Services. We process the Communication Data based on the necessity of such information in providing you with the support you have requested. In this context, we use your information in an effort to improve our users’ experience, to communicate with you about our Services, and to further develop, customize, enhance and improve the performance of our Services and Extensions.
3) How is the Data Shared?
We do not share any Personal Information collected from you with third parties or any of our partners.
4) Data Retention Policy
Unless you instruct us otherwise, we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide the Services and to comply with our legal obligations. We believe in data minimization and only keep the information we truly need and only for the period of time required.
5) Still have questions?
Please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help you.